Would you rather...? And other tripe

Hell I am a 56 yo woman who still giggles at penises drawn in books.
Apparently some of our yr 9 boys started to giggle in a chem lesson when the gas syringe plunger started to move . The teacher in question just about managed to hold it together too

A good few years ago we had a teacher doing s*x lessons, when one student shouted out, 'Ms... do you flick your bean?'
Me and the other tech were in the next room with the door open and absolutely poorless with laughter but trying to keep quiet, as the teacher kept repeating the phase in a 'Huh, questioning' sort of tone - much to hilarity of the whole class.

After the lesson, she came in and said 'Do you know what they were on about?' So we pointed her in the direction of urban dictionary.

I have a magnet on my notice board type thingy at home. "Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional" My daughter bought it for me because she knows it will NEVER happen. I refuse to be mature :laughing:

karen b

COMMITTEE
I have a magnet on my notice board type thingy at home. "Growing old is inevitable. Growing up is optional" My daughter bought it for me because she knows it will NEVER happen. I refuse to be mature :laughing:

Now that I have got on a t-shirt

Heres one maybe two!
"would you rather the goverment or bodies like the ASE or maybe both together put together a rather intresting, good and worth while science school tecchncian course for newbies and raise the profile of science technicians.?"
Ive been waiting with baited breath for over 30 years.

karen b

COMMITTEE
Heres one maybe two!
"would you rather the goverment or bodies like the ASE or maybe both together put together a rather intresting, good and worth while science school tecchncian course for newbies and raise the profile of science technicians.?"
Ive been waiting with baited breath for over 30 years.

I heard good things about the STEM centre ten day course in York. It had stopped running by the time I became a school technician.

I don’t know what the apprenticeship training course at the local colleges is like.

I've got a 'would you rather' that's drove a wedge between my friends and I, which is;

'Would you rather have your strong leg amputated below the pelvis, or your weak arm amputated below the shoulder?'

Would be awesome to have some of you back up my side of the discussion :laughing::laughing:

I've got a 'would you rather' that's drove a wedge between my friends and I, which is;

'Would you rather have your strong leg amputated below the pelvis, or your weak arm amputated below the shoulder?'

Would be awesome to have some of you back up my side of the discussion :laughing::laughing:
OOh that's a poser. It would have to be bye bye left arm. I have a duff back so using crutches would kill that & I've worked with one arm in a sling for a while & managed ( not same I know) plus my left arm gets in the way when I lay one my side to sleep.
Although, I'd rather lose neither obvs!

I’m assuming the point of these particular amputation points is that a prosthetic would be difficult or impossible to fit so I reckon the arm would have to go because I don’t think I’d like to be unable to walk and run in the countryside. I’d give a springy leg a go otherwise.

Lets put it this way:

I'm Left handed and I've always said I would give my right arm to be ambidextrous