Which union should I join?

I know it's the summer holidays but I think I should join a union but I am unsure which is best. I used to teach and so was in the NUT then NEU. I quite like striking so which one do you lot recommend?

I know it's the summer holidays but I think I should join a union but I am unsure which is best. I used to teach and so was in the NUT then NEU. I quite like striking so which one do you lot recommend?
I do not think technicians are well supported by any of the unions, they have all the background knowledge on teacher rights but very little on technician rights. Good luck with it and let me know if you find one that is worth the money for us to join.

I do not think technicians are well supported by any of the unions, they have all the background knowledge on teacher rights but very little on technician rights. Good luck with it and let me know if you find one that is worth the money for us to join.
100% agree. I was not only unsupported by one of the unions but they actually made my issue worse. Wish I'd gone directly by to a solicitor. Ah well, live & learn. Unfortunately I ended up out of pocket.