Where to advertise

Hi all,

I know we have the lovely facility here and of course there is CLEAPSS and TES but can anyone think of any other places to advertise for a technician post?
We are an Independent in London and I want to cast my net as far as possible.

Thanks everyone.

Hi all,

I know we have the lovely facility here and of course there is CLEAPSS and TES but can anyone think of any other places to advertise for a technician post?

Thanks everyone.

You could also try: your schools site, local papers, online job sites such as indeed or even on LinkIn

Hi all,

Thanks everyone.
What's TES? Need a part time tech and school are struggling (surprise, surprise...) and also are not trying/advertising (surprise, surprise!)

What's TES? Need a part time tech and school are struggling (surprise, surprise...) and also are not trying/advertising (surprise, surprise!)
Hi Its the Times Educational Supplement. Also dont forget CLEAPSS.
If you are in Essex there is Jobscene but if you put school jobs in ........ (your county) some kind of website might come up.

Hi Its the Times Educational Supplement. Also dont forget CLEAPSS.
If you are in Essex there is Jobscene but if you put school jobs in ........ (your county) some kind of website might come up.
Thanks Kay!

Just put it up on CLEAPSS while I waited for your reply :D
Not in Essex, but I'm sure that'll help someone else!

Our school are rubbish about advertising support staff jobs. They go on the school site and indeed (if HR get prodded enough).

As well as the above social media posts can work well, with a link to the advert on the school site; especially if the staff all share it.

Crazy thought (from a former academic): what about https://www.jobs.ac.uk/ ? A recent research program grad might be interested. Secondary is a nice change (school holidays, stable contracts, set hours) compared to the never ending series of short contracts that plague higher ed.