What are you favourite YouTube channels?

So what do you guys like watching on YouTube? Guessing it's going to be fairly similar given our jobs, but outside interests will vary. Here's some of mine.

bigclivedotcom - reverse engineers electronics, builds electronics, gets drunk.
ElectroBOOM - electrical engineer, builds interesting electronics, explains theory's, electrocutes himself a lot.
Tom Scott - short to the point informative videos about all sorts of topics.
Mark Rober - Ex-NASA engineer builds incredible science projects and all sorts of wonders.
Smartereveryday - Another Ex-NASA engineer covers wide range of science topics.
Steve Mould - more interesting science stuff
CGP Grey - Informative videos on a wide range of topics.
CuriousDroid - Space and aviation history by a man in outrageous shirts.
Bad Obsession Motorsport - Building a Mini with Celica GT4 running gear, plus a host of extras. Amazing engineers!
Big Car - Stories about developments of cars you'll love and hate.
Might Car Mods - Pair of Aussies modding cars, spins of channels are also very good, especially Skid Factory.
HubNut - Reviews and works on truly horrible cars from yesteryear.
Techmoan - Reviews all sorts of electronics, video and audio formats you never knew existed.
LGR - More old tech and games.
The 8-Bit Guy - Old tech and games.
Lindybeige - Mostly history videos by an eccentric Brit.
OverSimplified - Simplified history
Jay Foreman - All sorts.
Colinfurze - Mad mad mad English inventor.
NileRed - Interesting chemistry experiments.

Plus many many more.

Not suitable for showing to the tiddlywinks, unfortunately. Also seems to have lost its way a little, recently.
I'll admit I've lost interest in them of late. Possibly only so many VAT DA FUK's and Anna laughing you can put up with. I used to really enjoy their videos of actually doing work in the workshop.

Techitude

COMMITTEE
Okay mine are nothing like yours at all. I like:-

How Ridiculous - crazy Australian guys who drop heavy things on other things from ever increasing heights
The SloMo Guys - film all sorts of things in slow motion
Hope For Paw - American dog and cat rescue group who film all their rescues
It's Me or The Dog - clips from the tv show of the same name, Victoria Stillwell training humans so their dogs behave better!
The Graham Norton Show - hilarious clips from the years of the tv show

I don't really watch anything to do with being a science technician as when I'm at home that's my down time of not being a techy!

Technology Connections is my favourite for watching during breaks in my prep room alone over summer :p

Other science related stuff:
-engineer guy
-sci-show and sci-show space
-Kurzgesaght (super underappreciated channel as their work is beautiful to watch and also insanely informative and thought provoking especially the human related topics that are difficult to talk about, like loneliness)
-Joe Scott

Non science stuff I love:
-Forgotten Weapons and InRange TV (Im an absolute nerd for the engineering and mechanics of firearms and absolutely adore the weird and wacky stuff from the vaults of time)
-tons of gamers even though I don't really game much myself anymore.
-billions of musicians own channels haha my fave at the minute for prep room jamming are The B52s.
-also lego and transformers review channels like JangBricks and ThewAdams

It has been fun lately to put together lists of pupil suitable videos, both demos of actual practicals and fun videos I have found on my travels down the youtube rabbithole that would be great background for them.