Ways that you know it is Black Friday..

I just bought my new fridge freezer in black friday deal. Didn't do it deliberately, thought it was normal sale.
I am oblivious to Black Friday, comes & goes with me not buying a thing. I save 100% on everything :laughing:

I'd been thinking about buying hubby an electric screwdriver (yes, we have been married a long while). Today he announced he was going to buy himself one in a black Friday deal and then changed his mind (it wouldn't have been the first item he's bought this year), having managed to snag a look at which one I bought it. This is my first Black Friday Sale purchase ever, as far as I can remember.

Not bought anything from the black Friday sales this year, nothing looked to actually be a reduction £89.99 for an electric toothbrush?!?!? That was one of the messages amazon thought I'd be interested in.

CovTech

Lvl 37 Alchemist
COMMITTEE
Eh ever since Black Friday became a massive thing companies have been fiddling it anyway

Put £50 on top of the RRP in October so that on Black Friday they can reduce it by £40 and claim what a massive bargain it is....
Total scam

Don't forget that if you're buying from Amazon always check the camels first to see the price history. As already mentioned a lot of the deals aren't deals at all so it helps whittle down whether its worth buying then or waiting.

Don't forget that if you're buying from Amazon always check the camels first to see the price history. As already mentioned a lot of the deals aren't deals at all so it helps whittle down whether its worth buying then or waiting.
LOL - I'd never heard of this site until our son-in-law mentioned it at the weekend! It looks really useful :)