Vacuum tubes available

2 x e/m deflection tubes.
2 x critical potential tubes
1 x triode
2 x fine beam tubes
1 x Perrin tube
1 x maltese cross tube.

May have instruction booklets for them.

Have not tested any of the above; will only do so if interest is shown.

£200 each, buyer arranges transport/postage. Discount for bulk orders. I will be in London evening of 10th November.

2 x e/m deflection tubes.
2 x critical potential tubes
1 x triode
2 x fine beam tubes
1 x Perrin tube
1 x maltese cross tube.

May have instruction booklets for them.

Have not tested any of the above; will only do so if interest is shown.

£200 each, buyer arranges transport/postage. Discount for bulk orders. I will be in London evening of 10th November.
Hi Mike, sorry been on half term. Any Chance you can provide pics of the 2x fine beam tubes?

Nick Mitchener

COMMITTEE
Not wishing to start a competition, well ok I am, I have been offering triodes for sale on here for a lot less for over a year. The ones I have are the fully evacuated not the gas filled, and I have full instructions and current packaging thanks to 3B.

Not wishing to start a competition, well ok I am, I have been offering triodes for sale on here for a lot less for over a year. The ones I have are the fully evacuated not the gas filled, and I have full instructions and current packaging thanks to 3B.
Haha, sorry Nick my brain hadn't absorbed that info for some reason..
Sounds good, I'll PM you.

Sorry folks, been off sick with a festering leg. Moral: when you bump your shin on the glasswasher, don't leave a plaster on for more than a day.

If anyone's still interested in any of these, please send me a PM and I will get back to you individually.

Nick Mitchener

COMMITTEE
Sorry folks, been off sick with a festering leg. Moral: when you bump your shin on the glasswasher, don't leave a plaster on for more than a day.

If anyone's still interested in any of these, please send me a PM and I will get back to you individually.
Is it fixed now?

Did you reply to the chap I put in touch with you from a public school?

About 95% but I couldn't stand any more daytime TV. :cool: I did reply to him. will have to dig his address out from the huge pile of correspondence I'm sifting through. Nobody has done _anything_ (except put things where they should not go) in the time I have been off.

Festering tonsils too, by the look of them! LOL :D:D