Unilab

I believe all the orange / yellow Unilab equipment is now made in India, that and everything else going on could explain the delay. I've certainly bought equipment off auction sites and had some really good deals.

CovTech

Lvl 37 Alchemist
COMMITTEE
Hmmmm would but D &T tech no longer here and haven't met the new D &T teacher yet.....maybe it is time
Do it
That way next time they need 10L of DI water for their laser cutter or a fuse for a kettle they'll come to you

Symbiosis ;)

Do it
That way next time they need 10L of DI water for their laser cutter or a fuse for a kettle they'll come to you

Symbiosis ;)
:laughing: :laughing: Had an issue with our new head of DT a few years back when I asked the DT technician to cut something for me. Apparently all requests needed to go through him.... When DT tech came up for his monthly supply of distilled water I E-mailed the head of DT and asked him to E-mail my HOD next time he needed water. Soon backed down and now the departments support each other without need for E-mails

CovTech

Lvl 37 Alchemist
COMMITTEE
:laughing: :laughing: Had an issue with our new head of DT a few years back when I asked the DT technician to cut something for me. Apparently all requests needed to go through him.... When DT tech came up for his monthly supply of distilled water I E-mailed the head of DT and asked him to E-mail my HOD next time he needed water. Soon backed down and now the departments support each other without need for E-mails
The way it should be

I never get when they start to get difficult like that - at the end of the day the only people who really suffer are the students which benefits no one

Bottom of the cell holder looks an easy fabrication if you have access to the correct equipment looking towards DT on that one lol

I made a jig to make these for ours as the early versions of the 4 cell holders weren't supplied with them.