Trolley

We are looking to buy some trollies, just general 3 shelf, plastic ones.
I'm sure someone on here posted a link to a none scientific supplier at a great price, but I can't find the post!

So fellow techs, where will I get a good deal?

Thanks in advance,
Jill
We have to replace a flimsy sheet metal trolley, basically all the spot welds fractured. We've just ordered one of these, two tears, I know but it might work for you. It seems to be a nightmare trying to get what you want, try catering suppliers or catering surplus companies, ya never know.

clairelucas

COMMITTEE
Just noticed these in SSS
Don't usually use them, and can't verify how sturdy they are, but can't argue with the prices..
(I'll stop looking now..!)

We have to replace a flimsy sheet metal trolley, basically all the spot welds fractured. We've just ordered one of these, two tears, I know but it might work for you. It seems to be a nightmare trying to get what you want, try catering suppliers or catering surplus companies, ya never know.
Can you please report back on what this seems like when it arrives as it looks like it could work well for our microscopes. I like the deep trays so nothing can rattle off the shelves as you move them between labs (so the internal dimensions of each shelf would also be good to know!) Thank you :microscope::thumbsup::D

Can you please report back on what this seems like when it arrives as it looks like it could work well for our microscopes. I like the deep trays so nothing can rattle off the shelves as you move them between labs (so the internal dimensions of each shelf would also be good to know!) Thank you :microscope::thumbsup::D
Yeah, sure. It's not been ordered yet, I'll let you know. I've seen the same one on other web sites at almost three times the price!

We are looking to buy some trollies, just general 3 shelf, plastic ones.
I'm sure someone on here posted a link to a none scientific supplier at a great price, but I can't find the post!

So fellow techs, where will I get a good deal?

Thanks in advance,
Jill
Ok, ours has arrived, looks fine. If it starts falling to pieces, I'll let you know! Worth it at ~£60! Internal dimensions of the trays 69x42 cm.

Looks pretty good actually thanks so much for the link. Our microscopes are 36cm tall so should fit fine and can get 8 per shelf. Plus the trolley needs to be stored in a tight spot and the lack of protruding handles means it fits that criteria too. :love:

Looks pretty good actually thanks so much for the link. Our microscopes are 36cm tall so should fit fine and can get 8 per shelf. Plus the trolley needs to be stored in a tight spot and the lack of protruding handles means it fits that criteria too. :love:
It's a bit lower than most trollies, one of the teachers asked if did Duty free!

we are super lucky to have been able to invest in the gratnell callero trolleys, they are absolutely fantastic and in the same price bracket as some of the trolleys listed here.