Technician survival kit/leaving present ideas

. a pencil case with pens, sharpies, pencil, sharpener, rubber, scissors.
. multitools are a great idea - i have a wallet ninja in my phone case and it does a whole load of stuff - opening boxes or using as a screwdriver or other.
. i like the idea of personalised lab coat and specs...
. coffee
. biscuits / chocolate... :)

paul r

COMMITTEE
Electric scooter to wizz around science dept !! Obviously, pending risk assessment !

seriously maybe a insulated coffee/tea cup . The amounts of times I have made a drink and you get the call ....... and return to cold tea !

Thanks to this thread I have just bought a wallet card multitool and a carabiner keyholder multitool haha.

As for a suggestion from me: what about a picture frame containing a bar of chocolate or a hip flask that says 'in case of emergency, break glass to open' :p

Or a door handle sign that says 'Technician on break, do not disturb, unless a student or teacher is on fire or has melted into a pile of goo because of a chemical spill' or something

"what about a picture frame containing a bar of chocolate or a hip flask that says 'in case of emergency, break glass to open'"

I made something like this with foody bits in for a silly Santa once. :laughing: