Technician survival kit/leaving present ideas

My Head of Science is 61 and retiring from teaching to become a technician at another school for a few years before retiring fully. She's great and is always happy to get stuck in so I think she will make a great technician. I'm trying to think up ideas for a 'survival' type kit of things all techs need to do our job that we can put together as part of her retirement present. What would you put in such a gift? I can't live without a Sharpie. Also teabags and chocolate biscuits! A multi-tool. Any and all suggestions (serious and funny!) gratefully received :)

Some kind of small desk mascot. I have a little stuffed toy pug by my computer that a previous collegue gave me and it does help brighten up the desk.

Lockable biscuit/chocolate tin with a supply of both
Good pair of scissors, the sort that cuts most things
Personalised safety glasses...mine have flowers on the arms

Lockable biscuit/chocolate tin with a supply of both
Good pair of scissors, the sort that cuts most things
Personalised safety glasses...mine have flowers on the arms
Great shout on the scissors and treat tin. I've never seen personalised safety glasses. Where did you get yours?

Great shout on the scissors and treat tin. I've never seen personalised safety glasses. Where did you get yours?
Found them in poundland several years ago. Lock them up when I go home :laughing: :laughing:
You could glue some bits too the side arms though. A PGCE student years ago had cat stickers on hers...cute

• A pack of Kalms for those days when you could just...AAAAARGH!!
  • The Little Book of Calm
  • Fancy washing up gloves
  • Comfy shoe inserts
  • Some miniature bottles of something strong for bottom drawer;)
  • A drawer lock
  • An Arc rechargeable lighter
  • Ear plugs
  • A voice activated recorder for all the times people say " I didn't say that/ I didn't ask for that.":mad:
  • 2 mugs, as you know some b***ard will nick your first one.

I like the crystal ball/magic wand idea :laughing: