Smashing Ice!

We bought a crushed ice maker from Germany. Only makes about an ice bucket full at a time but quick and more than enough. Only £600 and money well spent as it saves so much flying ice. Also means I can grab it quickly when I forget the ice as usual.

We were lucky to get a "pub style" icemaker but desktop versions can be bought for around £100. Pretty sure they would do the job for a school. Smashing ice is such a waste of tech time and at the end of the day money.

labsleuth

COMMITTEE
We don't have a freezer so just buy a bag of crushed from the local Morrison's when we need it. £1 for 2kg.

We bought a crushed ice maker from Germany. Only makes about an ice bucket full at a time but quick and more than enough. Only £600 and money well spent as it saves so much flying ice. Also means I can grab it quickly when I forget the ice as usual.
Woah do you mean that? Or should it be £60?

I have a lovely old hand sized lump of Granite.... perfect for destressing.
We also have a "pub" style ice maker (the second one in 5 or 6 years)
The ice maker is easier on my old knees, but not as satisfying.

We wanted ice crushing machine years ago. No luck though.
Not sure about it being a waste of tech time though...it takes a couple of minutes max.

Yes £600 would be a new mocrowave tramiter and reciver for us which we really need, no way would we be able to justerfie it on a ice crusher. It is quit a lot of our budget.

We go with the hammer on the 2litter bottle of frozzer water, is very quick and works well.