***Sleeve Rolling Championship*** Season 2: The Never-Ending Sleeve.

Welcome back. It is that time yet again to show off your sleeve rolling skills for season 2 of the sleeve rolling championship. This will be chaos incarnate and may end up being a total disaster, this is...

THE NEVER-ENDING SLEEVE !

Aim of the game:

Work together (or against each other!) to create the wackiest technician themed story. Sounds simple right? Well, yes except each user can only contribute 10 words per story….

The winning post per story will be decided based on the number of likes it has received. I am Emil Tac and I will be your Lore Master.

Rules

• Each user can only post one contribution per story and can only post exactly 10 words. No more, no less please. (I might increase/decrease the limit on future stories based on how we go).
  • Each user can only carry on the story from the most recent poster, so please quote their post (please check after you post as someone else might have posted while you were typing!). In which case please delete your contribution and carry on from whoever was last.
  • As lore master I shall start and end the story. I might also make mid story contributions to steer the plot in certain directions ;)
  • I will tally the number of likes of each post as soon as I post the ending, which means the tally may not match in the future as more likes are given past the deadline, so bear this in mind.
  • Users can like as many posts as they wish, there is no limit.
  • The winner will get points equal to the number of likes.
  • In the event of a tie, I will cast the deciding like.
  • Whoever has the most points at the end of the season will be the winner. I will aim for 10 total stories.
Story 1 – “A bumpy ride”

Monday morning, period 1 of day 1 of the academic year and here we go again! The biology teacher bursts in the prep room with a cold sweat saying she has to teach sexual reproduction to year 7s. Naturally, as you were right in the middle of enjoying your morning tea, it is time to let it go cold (after a few curses) and grab the dusty torso model with all the “bits”, frantically put it on a trolley and wheel it across the playground because it is needed in the room geographically furthest from your position.

It is never smooth sailing though! Many pot holes cover the playground as there is no budget left after it was spent hiring the Head of Pot Hole Monitoring. As you swerve the children, the teachers and the pot holes during the storm, suddenly….

Monday morning, period 1 of day 1 of the academic year and here we go again! The biology teacher bursts in the prep room with a cold sweat saying she has to teach sexual reproduction to year 7s. Naturally, as you were right in the middle of enjoying your morning tea, it is time to let it go cold (after a few curses) and grab the dusty torso model with all the “bits”, frantically put it on a trolley and wheel it across the playground because it is needed in the room geographically furthest from your position.

It is never smooth sailing though! Many pot holes cover the playground as there is no budget left after it was spent hiring the Head of Pot Hole Monitoring. As you swerve the children, the teachers and the pot holes during the storm, suddenly….
...a bump sends a rogue part flying into the face...

hitting poor Chantelle, a fresh faced 1st year, in the face (the nearest target, Head of RE, exhibiting divine intervention, ducked quickly sacrificing poor Chantelle who shouted..