Shelving For Chemical Store

Can anyone recommend a company ( preferably midlands based ), that will supply and fit shelving for chemical store?
Can your site team not put up some shelves?

Do they have to be made of anything specific as my chemstore has a load of wooden shelves.

At my previous school the site team did put up wooden shelving in the chemical store. Sadly at my current school, the site team seem too busy :(

Can anyone recommend a company ( preferably midlands based ), that will supply and fit shelving for chemical store?
Have a look at PS 14 on CLEAPSS, it has a list of recommended contractors for that kinda thing

Can your site team not put up some shelves?
Do they have to be made of anything specific as my chemstore has a load of wooden shelves.
Wood is fine - CLEAPSS Handbook section 7 says that it should be sealed so spillages don't warp the wood and recommends certain woods over others

Have a look at PS 14 on CLEAPSS, it has a list of recommended contractors for that kinda thing

Wood is fine - CLEAPSS Handbook section 7 says that it should be sealed so spillages don't warp the wood and recommends certain woods over others
Looks like they are sealed