Sheep head help!

Shame you can't put down neighbour poison. Evil person
They were useful little things as they cleared up any fallen bird seed that the birds had missed which meant that we had mice and voles in the garden rather than rats....they also make great owl and kestrel food. (I have even seen sparrowhawks take mice...)
I couldn't go out in the garden for a couple of days after finding them cos it upset me that much.
My neighbour also destroyed an active starling nest cos it was in his roof and it's not like they do any harm either (and they are red listed and need help). We have one nesting in our roof who does amazing impressions of buzzards and oystercatchers, he's really entertaining!

They were useful little things as they cleared up any fallen bird seed that the birds had missed which meant that we had mice and voles in the garden rather than rats....they also make great owl and kestrel food. (I have even seen sparrowhawks take mice...)
I couldn't go out in the garden for a couple of days after finding them cos it upset me that much.
My neighbour also destroyed an active starling nest cos it was in his roof and it's not like they do any harm either (and they are red listed and need help). We have one nesting in our roof who does amazing impressions of buzzards and oystercatchers, he's really entertaining!
Yikes, what a piece of work your neighbour is.

Red list or not, it is illegal to destroy or even disturb an active nest in the UK, with unlimited fines.

What a vile neighbour you have!

Yikes, what a piece of work your neighbour is.

Red list or not, it is illegal to destroy or even disturb an active nest in the UK, with unlimited fines.
Hmmm, we had to disturb a nest here. A chem tech years ago came down to me chuckling away & said , come to my room to see this.
He had left his window open over the weekend & there was a beautiful bird nest in his Sulphuric acid tray in the racking!
The parents were outside on the flat roof looking in going crackers, bless them. No eggs thankfully.
We left window open with tray on side near it. Then after they had abandoned it fully ( a lot of twittering & fluttering went on, we kept out of that room as much as humanly possible) we put plastic mesh up whenever that window was open.

Hmmm, we had to disturb a nest here. A chem tech years ago came down to me chuckling away & said , come to my room to see this.
He had left his window open over the weekend & there was a beautiful bird nest in his Sulphuric acid tray in the racking!
The parents were outside on the flat roof looking in going crackers, bless them. No eggs thankfully.
We left window open with tray on side near it. Then after they had abandoned it fully ( a lot of twittering & fluttering went on, we kept out of that room as much as humanly possible) we put plastic mesh up whenever that window was open.
Blimey. :surprised:
It's funny where they'll nest sometimes.