September return, what are the rules?

Nick Mitchener

COMMITTEE
We are awaiting CLEAPS update in early August, but in the meantime have planned for the 72 hour quarantine so ordered more trays and trolleys.

Labs are rearranged with forward facing rows so no bunsens or powerpacks in use except demos.

I'm looking to convert rayboxes to LED so they run on batteries, we have enough battery packs to do practicals.

Well here in Scotland, ask them to socially distance, attempt to put in place some measures where possible to restrict movement within the school and ensure hygiene protocols are followed. Then cram them all back into school regardless where guidelines cannot be followed. Nothing must come in the way of 100% populated schools come the 18th August.

Back again :) :)

All sorted here, supplied of 40 bottles hand sanitiser, 20 bottles cleaning spray and a box of blue paper rolls to do the whole school, no idea till Monday what the protocols and procedures will be.

Never mind the results revolt, I am quite ready to walk when the bottles run dry.

Back again :) :)

All sorted here, supplied of 40 bottles hand sanitiser, 20 bottles cleaning spray and a box of blue paper rolls to do the whole school, no idea till Monday what the protocols and procedures will be.

Never mind the results revolt, I am quite ready to walk when the bottles run dry.
at least you are allowed flamable hand sanitiser up there. :cleapssadvice:

think they need a sserc smiley.

The government has given schools a lot of freedom to implement their own control measures, can't wait to spend my day cleaning everything! The way things are looking I recon its gonna be super strict come September.

I'm awaiting the updated guidance from CLEAPSS before giving much more thought to September and how things are going to work.
As TTO I can't do anything except mull things over once aware of the guidance.
Having been away from work since mid March I'm totally oblivious to the situation in school. I've been unable to order anything for the upcoming year but hey-ho things won't grind to a halt, we've got stuff and we'll have to work together as a department to come up with a workable plan. The motto is "it'll be fine"!