Science department H&S policies

I'm in the process of amending G223 doc.
There are so many bits I can't fill in! Or I have to write "see site manager extn No..."
I called HR to ask who our school H & S officer is, apparently no one knows but, " for now say it's the finance officer, it's being talked about", was the answer I got. Ye Gods.
RPO? Nope, no one knows. Although this was, " taken over by the council". Well, I knew that! But no one knows details.
Inspection of Radioactive kit, when? By whom? I used to know, but it's changed, so who? " Don't know, ask, finance", I ask finance, " don't know, ask caretakers", I ask caretakers, " Not us darlin, ask one of your Physics lot", I ask one of the physics lot, " I'd ask John, but he left years ago":omg:

H&S officer, if one isn't appointed, is your head/principal etc.

RPO should be published on the council website, RPS (Schools) must be defined and known in your school otherwise there'll be questions raised about whether or not you should have sources available. Usually a Physics teacher or the HoD.

But yeah, there's loads that refers to site managers etc, albeit even some of that was referred back to me as they didn't know...

I'm in the process of amending G223 doc.
There are so many bits I can't fill in! Or I have to write "see site manager extn No..."
I called HR to ask who our school H & S officer is, apparently no one knows but, " for now say it's the finance officer, it's being talked about", was the answer I got. Ye Gods.
RPO? Nope, no one knows. Although this was, " taken over by the council". Well, I knew that! But no one knows details.
Inspection of Radioactive kit, when? By whom? I used to know, but it's changed, so who? " Don't know, ask, finance", I ask finance, " don't know, ask caretakers", I ask caretakers, " Not us darlin, ask one of your Physics lot", I ask one of the physics lot, " I'd ask John, but he left years ago":omg:
I used as example the previous Health and Safety document of our Science Department which was based in a previous CLEAPSS model,

So I applied the data to the new model / pattern changing only a few e.g. names of staff

I used as example the previous Health and Safety document of our Science Department which was based in a previous CLEAPSS model,

So I applied the data to the new model / pattern changing only a few e.g. names of staff
We have no names of staff apart from me & HoD to put on it! I'm cheesed off too that I'm doing it & not HoD ( or previous HoD)...I think I'll stop

Well I have put a lot of names (e.g. RPS, RPA, RPO, Health & Safety officer of school, PAT Tester etc)

Nevertheless I don't have any idea of what is a MAT Science Adviser or Inspector or Consultant,

Any help on this?