Safety Glass Storage

paul r

COMMITTEE
found these boxes at www. Caterbox .co.uk. If you like them, I can let you have the item number etc

Fit 35 sets in a box . stackable etc

£10.99 box
£1.99 Lid

1621517580154.png

1621517614371.png
F

Reactions: TDM
Oh these look interesting!!
The code would be great, I'm looking at changing our safety glass storage system.

paul r

COMMITTEE
SKU B190/35BLUE Champagne Flute Storage Boxes Blue

SKU LID-B-BOX Correx Box Lid L510xW350mm

These are the item numbers for the product in the picture .The company is Caterbox.

You can get them in different sizes etc

Made from Correx board so lightweight , however not as robust as gratnells. I just liked them because easy to fit a pair of glasses in each compartment and you see if any are missing . These boxes hold 35 pairs of glasses

If nothing else they will be great for new sets etc! Thank you, I'm off to talk to finance about ordering a couple to trial!

paul r

COMMITTEE
Looks good. The company are going to wonder why schools are buying up all their champagne flute boxes :D :D
I really like them
If nothing else they will be great for new sets etc! Thank you, I'm off to talk to finance about ordering a couple to trial!
Especially with Covid , easy to handle , easy to see if any are missing . Encourages teachers to count back in , sorry dreaming again !!

We are going to keep our glasses in a protective bag

paul r

COMMITTEE
Would they be suitable for goggles( as opposed to safety specs)? We have one set which need to be transported from room to room.
Just put a set of goggles in and it is a bit of a squeeze , not ideal

However you can reconfigure the size of the box. I quickly measured up and you would need two boxes each containing 15 compartments

They look pretty good.
We don't need to move our glasses around in non-covid times as each lab has its own permanent set so we have a couple of the Argos shoe hangers fixed to the wall in each lab. At the moment we're just using large plastic tubs so that we can Milton the glasses if needed between lessons.
I'll be pleased when we can get back to normal and have equipment back in the labs.

paul r

COMMITTEE
They look pretty good.
We don't need to move our glasses around in non-covid times as each lab has its own permanent set so we have a couple of the Argos shoe hangers fixed to the wall in each lab. At the moment we're just using large plastic tubs so that we can Milton the glasses if needed between lessons.
I'll be pleased when we can get back to normal and have equipment back in the labs.
We used this system too. It is ok but I think the boxes will help to keep the glasses in a better condition and it is easy to count them back in and see if any are missing . Only time will tell if it is an improvement on the shoe hanger system !

paul r

COMMITTEE
These look great!
What glass width did you go for - 0-65mm?
Yep, if go larger you get less compartments so 0-65 mm for 35 cells , which works nicely, have 5 spare sets in each classroom

SKU B190/35 Blue

L510 x W360x H 215mm 35 cells

Lids

SKU : LID - B - Box