RSC Inspiring School Science Technicians event?

put it in your next appraisal as a CPD target.
They would have let me go but I have to collect my daughter from nursery Monday-Wednesday and I wouldn't be back in time. Also it's our last day of term and it's a half day.

How did you book sessions as I got my email but when I looked for sessions I had no options for them.
there is an edit button someplace on the booking.

I'd like more details on the sessions really as well as I'm undecided.

there is an edit button someplace on the booking.

I'd like more details on the sessions really as well as I'm undecided.

I find the website a real pain but I did eventually manage to book my sessions. I clicked on my registration then edited it. I’ll post pics.

DFBC01C2-2882-4504-B404-1A92503807D6.jpeg EA12CC68-859C-49D0-AC9B-8A6B3BD8CD18.jpeg

Attachments

• 566DEDCA-CC78-4768-8B47-8D249C1728EC.png
    566DEDCA-CC78-4768-8B47-8D249C1728EC.png
    144.3 KB · Views: 3
  • 51DBC81B-F965-4C45-A868-8DA2B37623A3.jpeg
    51DBC81B-F965-4C45-A868-8DA2B37623A3.jpeg
    125 KB · Views: 2
I've signed up. I've got a "booking confirmation" email thanking me for registering and asking me to check my booking details, does that mean I definitely have a place? Or do I need to wait for a second email?

I've signed up. I've got a "booking confirmation" email thanking me for registering and asking me to check my booking details, does that mean I definitely have a place? Or do I need to wait for a second email?

If you go to the website, does it show up your booking details? If so, I think that means you have a place. You should be able to select your morning and afternoon sessions too.

Shannon

Shannon
COMMITTEE
Good luck! Mine took a month to be formally approved by my line manager :eek: It’s still waiting for SLT approval :rolleyes: Good thing I booked my place already :D

I am now waiting for him to speak to other staff (we do a reminder of prats for Year 11) But I have never been to anything like this before.. wished it was in the summer term lol

I am now waiting for him to speak to other staff (we do a reminder of prats for Year 11) But I have never been to anything like this before.. wished it was in the summer term lol

I hope you get to attend. It was brilliant last year.