RPA Services

ajmc98

Don't lick, smell or touch it and you won't die.
Afternoon all,

We are looking to purchase some sources as we're a relatively new build and as a result I've been in talking with a local RPA and they've quoted us with price of an initial 2 days work at £110/hr and an annual fee of approximately £500 with extra costing for things like counter calibration for leak testing.

Does this seem like a good price? or have any other recommended RPAs in the West Midlands area?

karen b

COMMITTEE
Is your school a member of CLEAPSS? I think they can provide RPA services for schools, but I don't know the details

Afternoon all,

We are looking to purchase some sources as we're a relatively new build and as a result I've been in talking with a local RPA and they've quoted us with price of an initial 2 days work at £110/hr and an annual fee of approximately £500 with extra costing for things like counter calibration for leak testing.

Does this seem like a good price? or have any other recommended RPAs in the West Midlands area?
You should be able to go through CLEAPSS if a member, do you get CLEAPSS through your council the H&S dept will usually be your RPO if you do.

ajmc98

Don't lick, smell or touch it and you won't die.
We are with CLEAPSS, I didn't realise they offered RPA services. Thanks for the responses.

Afternoon all,

We use Oxford Radiation Protection Consultants. They are based in Oxford but I think national.