Remedial measures & other H&S lab posters

Morning all,

Site team have decorated our labs and have removed all the remedial measures and other H&S posters in them..

I am just looking for some nice posters that I can put in the labs. Any suggestions?

Many thanks :)

STEM learning have lots of careers-based posters that are nicely designed (some are links to other places like RSC)

STEM learning have lots of careers-based posters that are nicely designed (some are links to other places like RSC)
We were just taking about the careers posters. We have some STEM ones. But, I think while it's great to give kids career options they can aim for, I do wonder about the incentive it gives the kids who are maybe not going to get the best grades or aren't in the top sets.
The jobs are all fairly unattainable for most. Volcanologist, Marine Biologist, Ophthalmologist, Doctor, Aeronautical Engineer.
They should have some jobs that kids can see around them & think, " yeah, I could do that"
Lab tech ( ;) ), Optical Assistant, Occupational Therapist or Assistant OT, Ambulance technician etc. All 'Sciency' but not unattainable for your average kid.

That's a good point! There are also several of the careers they include that actually possibly don't require great grades as long as your way of thinking fits well, but maybe this is the sort of thing that should be made clear on the posters when that's the case.