Reasons to be cheerful part 2

Ok, we are all down, all getting aggro from various quarters. All moaning, rightly, me included.
Tell us your little things that have made you smile or say 'Awwww'
I just went into a year 7 class to sort out the electric. Overheard 2 year 7's talking about me, "Cooo look, is she a REAL scientist? Miss, is she a real scientist?" Teacher said yes. ( bless her) They all started whispering " Cor! a REAL scientist Look!!" etc.
Ahhhh, if only they stayed like that.
Went back into the prep room with smile.

Julie Delaney

COMMITTEE
Ok, we are all down, all getting aggro from various quarters. All moaning, rightly, me included.
Tell us your little things that have made you smile or say 'Awwww'
I just went into a year 7 class to sort out the electric. Overheard 2 year 7's talking about me, "Cooo look, is she a REAL scientist? Miss, is she a real scientist?" Teacher said yes. ( bless her) They all started whispering " Cor! a REAL scientist Look!!" etc.
Ahhhh, if only they stayed like that.
Went back into the prep room with smile.
they will be tripping you up when they get to year 11 and you will hear very naughty language from them too! ah the innocence of the little ones.

I am a cub scout leader and we had guide dogs for the blind come and speak to us (with a dog).

They all sniggered at the word bitch but he explained it was the correct scientific name.

It came to questions at the end and one kid piped up "If female dogs are called bitches - are male dogs called bastards"?

We couldn't stop laughing!