Pressure Testing of Parr Vessels and Reactors

Can anybody please tell me if there is a UK located company that carries out pressure testing and servicing of Parr pressure vessels and stirred reactors?

Does anybody else service and test their reactors to ensure they are still fit for purpose? Is it a legal obligation to test these or is it just something that our university has decided to do.

Many thanks in advance.


  • thumbnail_452HC_334514_T316_050810 (A).jpg
    thumbnail_452HC_334514_T316_050810 (A).jpg
    105.3 KB · Views: 9
  • thumbnail_20180608_101854.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 9
  • thumbnail_IMG_20190522_120804.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 9

Peter Sigsworth

I think you may be in the wrong forum as this site is for mainly school and college technicians not University - therefore most of us won't even know what Parr pressure vessels are, let alone used/tested them!.:omg:

Peter Sigsworth

However there is a thread (below link) about pressure tesing autoclaves - the recommended companys may also test Parr vessels