Possibly the most irritating thing my HoD has ever done...

He had a headache the other day, so I kindly offered him some Anadin from my secret stash.
And he took ONE.
Now my packet is asymmetrical and every time I look at it I'm like :mad:.
(Just had my flu jab yesterday so that's pretty regularly at the moment lol.)
I've heard that headaches are best cured by taking nothing! Yes. That's right, NOTHING. Saw it on the tele and the ad said "Nothing works better than anadin". Must be true.

You lot would hate me - on some vitamins you have days of the week printed on the pack. I just have to ignore them....that level of order makes me feel claustrophobic!

You lot would hate me - on some vitamins you have days of the week printed on the pack. I just have to ignore them....that level of order makes me feel claustrophobic!
I have some medication like that , Mon AM, Mon PM etc...I completely ignore that.
Although my other meds ( yes, I rattle) have the tablets set out unevenly in the blister pack, so annoying.

Techitude

COMMITTEE
I eat my guylian chocolate seashells out of the box in a strict order. If I ever offer one to anyone I specify which chocolate they must take :laughing: :laughing:

EDIT - in case you're wondering what order, see below. There are two kinds of shell; milk with white decoration, and white with milk decoration, and they taste slightly different . I eat them in order to have one of each alternating, just makes sense to me.

images.jpg

I eat my guylian chocolate seashells out of the box in a strict order. If I ever offer one to anyone I specify which chocolate they must take :laughing: :laughing:

EDIT - in case you're wondering what order, see below. There are two kinds of shell; milk with white decoration, and white with milk decoration, and they taste slightly different . I eat them in order to have one of each alternating, just makes sense to me.

View attachment 7183
So: that stands for Obsessive Chocolate Digestion???
I think as long as you end up with an empty box the sequence isn't that important.

He had a headache the other day, so I kindly offered him some Anadin from my secret stash.
And he took ONE.
Now my packet is asymmetrical and every time I look at it I'm like :mad:.
(Just had my flu jab yesterday so that's pretty regularly at the moment lol.)
He is a demon and must be eradicated immediately
I have forks, knives, spoons :confused:
Chopping knives (and grater, scissors and peelers), spoons, knives, forks, tea spoons on the top