Oscilloscopes

Functional 20 MHz scopes need caring new homes. Hertfordshire area. They've all been checked and had their signal injections.

SORRY ALL NOW GONE 21st Sept 2020

Last edited:
I'll check with HOD but I think its more of a rehoming exercise. What sort of school are you and where? If near ish to hertfordshire I could deliver. Otherwise there will be carriage charges.

we are in Norfolk, but I am free to come and collect if that is not an issue, although now thinking with the pandemic paying for carriage may actually be better, we are a secondary free school in the inspiration trust

Functional 20 MHz scopes need caring new homes. Hertfordshire area. They've all been checked and had their signal injections.
If there are any left we are in Hertfordshire and could do with a couple of oscilloscopes, budget slashed by a third so no hope of buying retail.

I believe my HOD took them to Norwich and they are presently with a family member there. Once confirmed I'll let you know about collection/delivery. There are 3 from here and a dusty one from my garage that seems to work. As I have just replaced with an Owon DSO. I was going to skip it so I sent that along too.