Oedering from SSS

Hi

Have many of you ordered from Select school Supplies before, they seem really cheap, we are looking at new ray boxes and a set from them would be £124. Are they any good as a supplier?

Thanks
Marie

Hi

Have many of you ordered from Select school Supplies before, they seem really cheap, we are looking at new ray boxes and a set from them would be £124. Are they any good as a supplier?

Thanks
Marie
Can be a bit slow, but most suppliers have that problem at the moment. Never had a problem, I use them all the time.

Techitude

COMMITTEE
Deliveries are slow and some of the stuff we ordered was very poor quality but some of it was okay. I tend not to order from them anymore due to the quality issues.

Ive had a slow delivery, and a couple of items were wrong, but they sent the correct items very quickly, I gained a big bag of swabs and 100g potassium oxalate for nothing so not going to complain to much.

Peter Sigsworth

COMMITTEE
Bought a magnetic heated stirrer very cheap but very poor quality heater failed and free replacement makes a load knocking sound, but still works though - get what you pay for