OCR Cambridge Technicals Level 3 Applied Science

Our school are looking to provide the OCR Cambridge Technicals Applied Science qualification as of next September. Obviously us techs are keen to take a look at the practical requirements. Our HOD has given us a vague practical list just with titles - no detailed procedures or equipment requirements. Does anybody else do this course - are there prescribed practicals with technician notes? I've looked on their website and found a handful of practical procedures in the teacher activities but no technician notes.

We've had to make ours up or borrow from A-level/GCSE. Not a lot of technician help available as far as I'm aware.

We've had to make ours up or borrow from A-level/GCSE. Not a lot of technician help available as far as I'm aware.
Thanks for the response - yes we thought as much. Hoping our teachers appreciate that the practicals will need more planning and will potentially need some trialing before we get to September!

I've adapted most of my technician sheets from Cleapss, Royal Society of Chemistry, and the GCSE/A-Level practicals we do anyway.