Model storage

We got fed up with people saying they didn't know what models we had, even though we have list on staff area.
So we have mounted a lot of the models on the wall of the prep room with Velcro type Command Strips. Easier to find, no storage space taken up & decorates the walls! Some of those strips hold several kilos, they've been up a while now & nothing has fallen down.
Now teachers come in, look around & know what to request.
Some of the more rounded models can't be mounted, so we had a clear out of a shelf & put them all up there for all to see.
No more moans!

Blimey lucky you, sounds great. Our site manager/H&S bore would have a breakdown if we started to put things like that up in the prep room. He seems to have an obsession with things catching fire/spontaneously combusting. We cant even put stuff on shelves without a full RA hence our classrooms all look really boring and uninspiring.

Blimey lucky you, sounds great. Our site manager/H&S bore would have a breakdown if we started to put things like that up in the prep room. He seems to have an obsession with things catching fire/spontaneously combusting. We cant even put stuff on shelves without a full RA hence our classrooms all look really boring and uninspiring.
LOL, we were fed up with dull prep room. After all you spend more time looking at those walls in the week than you do at home! So I bought brightly coloured cotton to cover notice boards instead of the damn sugar paper that fades & tears. I covered the notice boards in the corridors too, really cheers place up & lasts well.
We backed some lovely pics ( mainly animals but its all we had) with bright poster paper & put up in prep room.
The chem tech is painting the panels over his door in bright colours too.

LOL, we were fed up with dull prep room. After all you spend more time looking at those walls in the week than you do at home! So I bought brightly coloured cotton to cover notice boards instead of the damn sugar paper that fades & tears. I covered the notice boards in the corridors too, really cheers place up & lasts well.
We backed some lovely pics ( mainly animals but its all we had) with bright poster paper & put up in prep room.
The chem tech is painting the panels over his door in bright colours too.
I love love love the idea of covering noticeboards in cotton!