male micro-usb - how to charge it

I have a bike light with a male usb port recessed into it.
How do I charge it? I have never seen anything except a female port on anything, or a cable with anything except male usb and male micro usb ends. How do I charge it?
If there was a cable with it, it went into the general pool of normal cables, and there doesn't seem to be a mechanism for it to pull out (a cheap small rear light).
it is recessed in body of light (covered with rubber cover to water resist) so I can't plug it into anything directly - it has to have a cable going into it.

So how do I charge it? Completely confused, need advice!
thanks.

I have a number of USB (Type A) extension leads. Plug at one end socket at the other, but Ive not seen anything like it for mini or micro USB.
I'd be slightly wary of polarity using this.

I have a bike light with a male usb port recessed into it.
How do I charge it? I have never seen anything except a female port on anything, or a cable with anything except male usb and male micro usb ends. How do I charge it?
If there was a cable with it, it went into the general pool of normal cables, and there doesn't seem to be a mechanism for it to pull out (a cheap small rear light).
it is recessed in body of light (covered with rubber cover to water resist) so I can't plug it into anything directly - it has to have a cable going into it.

So how do I charge it? Completely confused, need advice!
thanks.
The one I have seen you plug it into the computer if it is USB-A, or you could use a power brick if it will fit.

Hmmm - maybe it is a hole, just smaller than I was expecting - and it has no casing. Ie the only surround is the usb shape, in a prong not a hole. I couldn't fit any of my usb cables into it, but since there seems no simple answer I have just one a big shove and wiggle and it worked its way in.. Just a little tight, so it just seemed like the same size.
thanks for telling me it was not something odd, so I took the risk and shoved hard!
thanks all!