Longman KS3 BIOLOGY BOOKS on offer

We have approx. x 200 Longman Biology Text books on offer. KS3

ISBN : 978-1-4082-3110-4

Most of the books are in good condition. Some of them are brand new.

Unfortunately we are unable to ship so collection is preferred if interested.

We are in Petersfield, Hampshire.

I am back in school tomorrow so I will check if they are still available and get back to you.

Thankyou! We've just done a count for handing out to students and we are short a few so it would be great if they are still available.

Hello,

Yes we have some still available. Where are you located? We are in Petersfield, Hampshire. We would prefer collection unless you can arrange a courier to collect. I can box them up for you.
Karen

Hi,

That's brilliant. How many do you have? We can arrange for a courier to pick them up as we are in West Yorkshire. Can you let me know the details needed for the courier and your address?

Becky

Hi Becky

We have about 80 books! They are all in used condition but still readable.Most of them are covered too. Each book weighs approx 750g if thathelps with organising your courier and costs. Let me know how many you'd like and I'll box them up. Once I've done that I can let you know how many in each box etc and you can organise the courier?

Karen

Hi Karen,

80 would be perfect! Let me know the weight and dimensions of the boxes and I will let finance know that there will be a courier needed shortly.

Thankyou!!

Becky