Last week happy today not so good

paul r

COMMITTEE
Dishwasher will not drain !!

Just imagine Basil Fawlty and his broken down car . That is me now :laughing:

Dishwasher will not drain !!

Just imagine Basil Fawlty and his broken down car . That is me now :laughing:

Mine is completely opposite to yours. It wouldn't stop draining, even when there's nothing left to drain. Still waiting on housekeeper to sort it out and have an engineer look at it... :rolleyes:

I remember the day I found some beakers a teacher had left by the dishwasher. They looked reasonably clean, but I shoved them in to wash anyway. They had been used with clear washing up liquid for something I was unaware of.

I had to 'bucket' the foam out... and it took ages.

I remember the day I found some beakers a teacher had left by the dishwasher. They looked reasonably clean, but I shoved them in to wash anyway. They had been used with clear washing up liquid for something I was unaware of.

I had to 'bucket' the foam out... and it took ages.
Cupcake&Coffee.JPG

Boss said today, next week he wants to do ball bearings in cylinders full of bubble bath. "It's better than wallpaper paste, and it'll be fine in the dishwasher".

"That's a "sod all the way off" from me, boss. Dishwasher, not a bloody chance!"

"But think of the fun, man!"

:laughing:

Mine is completely opposite to yours. It wouldn't stop draining, even when there's nothing left to drain. Still waiting on housekeeper to sort it out and have an engineer look at it... :rolleyes:
bump it from the door up and down, it's the flood sensor.

Giving it "a damn good thrashing", then........? :laughing:
I remember "coming around" from a huge melt down at my old car & seeing people staring at me. It had moved at snails pace when I was trying to pull out this particular morning.
I pulled over, jumped out & was kicking it calling it a useless piece of sh*t, asking it if it was trying to kill me etc.
And breathe...
The looks I got were priceless. I got to work unscathed, chuckling, and told my car I still hated it & left it unlocked, as usual, in hope it would be stolen. It never was, maybe due to mushrooms growing in boot.

CovTech

Lvl 37 Alchemist
COMMITTEE
Boss said today, next week he wants to do ball bearings in cylinders full of bubble bath. "It's better than wallpaper paste, and it'll be fine in the dishwasher".

"That's a "sod all the way off" from me, boss. Dishwasher, not a bloody chance!"

"But think of the fun, man!"

:laughing:
Cleaning that in the dishwasher is bat guano nonsense

But I can confirm the prac works better than wall paper paste ;)

I had this with a glasswasher once, class had done the DNA from kiwi prac. Didn't think about it and threw all the glassware in the washer and switched it on!
View attachment 8858
I did that in my last school, twice!

This school I said to the tech who had brought it in to thoroughly rinse anything that had the fairy in and well she didnt do that good a job but the look on her face when the machine started foaming had me in stitches.

I'd never used a dishwasher before working here, we had a practical with a lot of beakers that had had washing up liquid, hand soap etc in which I threw in the dishwasher blissfully unaware of the chaos that was about to be unleashed for the rest of the afternoon, lesson learnt very quickly