New 2020/21 E-Catalogue from S&C SciChem

LabLogger user group poll

Do you use LabLogger and would you like to have access to a preproom.org LabLogger user group

• Yes, I use LabLogger and would support/join/view a preproom.org LabLogger user group

Votes: 27 75.0%
  • Yes, I use LabLogger and would not support/join/view a preproom.org LabLogger user group

Votes: 1 2.8%
  • No, I do not use LabLogger and would not support/join/view a preproom.org LabLogger user group

• No, I do not use LabLogger but would support/join/view a preproom.org LabLogger user group

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • No, I do not use LabLogger and would not support a user group but would like to view it

• Total voters

Peter Sigsworth

COMMITTEE
If enough people vote for it. I'll set up a user group
Sorry,@Hannah B - I had to resubmit to correct the typos so you'll have to vote again

LabLogger is an online system designed to help science departments to manage their labs, equipment and experiments. It is used by technicians and teachers to streamline communication and organisation. It is software which can be used by teachers to request equipment and chemicals for practicals from the technician(s).

Peter Sigsworth

COMMITTEE
Join the new LabLogger user group even if you don't use it but and want to find out what it is, what it can do and read users' views

Last edited: