lablogger down again?

New really irritating thing - it keeps logging us out after about 10 minutes and we have to re-enter our passwords..

Seriously folks what do you think is on there that's so sensitive we need to be logged out?!

(even more seriously does anyone know how to alter this so it doesn't keep logging us out?)
This has been happening to me today and yesterday...whenever I am lucky to even get on it.

New really irritating thing - it keeps logging us out after about 10 minutes and we have to re-enter our passwords..

Seriously folks what do you think is on there that's so sensitive we need to be logged out?!

(even more seriously does anyone know how to alter this so it doesn't keep logging us out?)

Its been doing that to us this morning and its getting a little annoying.
I want to get some lesson templates on there before our teachers start doing their requests tonight, but its taking longer than it should do because of this.

Dear Carys,

Good afternoon.

Yes, as you may know, we have been experiencing serious connectivity issues over the past week and a half, and we are currently doing everything we can to resolve these issues.

When you see that you are automatically logged-off, this is one of our attempts to resolve the fundamental problem.

We will update you as soon as we know more, and sincerely apologise for the inconvenience this issue is causing.

Best Wishes,

Enquiries @ LabLogger
This was in response to an email I sent about 20 minutes ago.

Grumbles aside, I do think they're doing everything they can to resolve the issues!

Alex@Bunsen

Creator of bunsen.education
Site Sponsor
I heard it could be something to do with all the vaccinated techs who now have the Bill Gates microsoft chip installed. Supposedly it could be clashing with Lablogger.
Just pointing out that Bunsen is fully compatible with Microsoft and Apple operating systems ;)! It also works on mobile too (even those with 5G)...

Seems OK here for me. If you're having issues, try both the standard and the beta. I noticed on Friday some people in my department having issues with the standard, but the beta seemed to be fine, so issues on one might not affect the other.

Seems OK here for me. If you're having issues, try both the standard and the beta. I noticed on Friday some people in my department having issues with the standard, but the beta seemed to be fine, so issues on one might not affect the other.

So what you're saying is the beta version is better?

My lablogger has locked me out today. I don't recall seeing any warning to renew it, so now I have no idea what practicals are on for the rest of the week. Fun times.

The school have been using it for longer than a year so finance should be in place. That said, I got my second account for science, and that may have thrown it off. Still, I received no warning that renewal was due, it just locked it and then told me it was due on the 16th.