It's #TECHOGNITION DAY!

It has been up all morning from what we can see. There have been times where uploads have taken a bit longer as there are so many being uploaded at the same time but should be working for all. Sorry for the delay in replying... been a bit hectic today! :oops:
great work so far though!!

I'm trying to space out my posts to like one every half hour or something because I don't want to be crashing it haha.

Perhaps there was a sudden surge there because it was break time

prepAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
COMMITTEE
great work so far though!!

I'm trying to space out my posts to like one every half hour or something because I don't want to be crashing it haha.

Perhaps there was a sudden surge there because it was break time
We had about 60 uploads happening at the same time about an hour ago. It tested our web host, that's for sure! Survived though.

prepAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
COMMITTEE
Do the pics all have to be taken today btw? I have some crackers from throughout the term that i'd love to share but I wouldn't want to be accused of 'cheating' if its only supposed to be pics from today :p
No they can be from any time - but need to show you or a colleague performing a genuine technician job.

prepAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
COMMITTEE
Ah could be.
I'm getting:

404 - File or directory not found.​

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.​

No worries, thought you might be swamped. :)
Try again now. If it's still displaying a 404, let me know what link your are clicking. Might be worth refreshing your browser - CTRL+F5

They blocked the site on our computers which was a bit frustrating.

Some awesome pictures, well done everyone who got involved.

prepAdmin

Administrator
Staff member
Site Admin
COMMITTEE
They blocked the site on our computers which was a bit frustrating.

Some awesome pictures, well done everyone who got involved.
Really? Why would they do that? There are no fishy keywords, or forums, or advertising.
You need to get your IT tech to sort that out!

clairelucas

COMMITTEE
Impressed by the colourful and fabulous photos.. getting lots of useful ideas from them too..
Plus putting faces to forum names/avatars.. though making me feel a bit old?!

karen b

COMMITTEE
I just had a quick flick through some of the photos and recognised one of the techs as she was my children’s Scout leader. Apparently she is now a food and art technician somewhere locally