items free to anyone that wants them!

Hi,

Would anyone like these? They are heavy so would need to be collected from our school (Dartford). I don't know what they are called but they sit on a heating mantle and hold quick-fit round bottomed flasks 10ml-100ml for distillation, reflux etc (see photos attached). If you are interested let me know and I can give you the schools address. Toni.

Image preview

Image preview

Hey Toni,

Which school is it?

Depending on what they are as you are local we can probably take them off your hands.

Hi,

Would anyone like these? They are heavy so would need to be collected from our school (Dartford). I don't know what they are called but they sit on a heating mantle and hold quick-fit round bottomed flasks 10ml-100ml for distillation, reflux etc (see photos attached). If you are interested let me know and I can give you the schools address. Toni.

Image preview

Image preview
Hi,

We are ineterested too.
Pick up shouldn't be a problem as my friend's son goes to your school.

Please upload pictures.
Thanks

When do you need them picked up?

I will see if I can get one of my techs to leave early next week and swing by and pick them up.

It would be good if they can be picked up before 4pm one day next week - do you have far to travel? If so please give me a date and eta and we can let reception know. You can contact myself (Toni Sharma) or senior tech Jo Humble on 01322 223039 x158.

Kind regards,
Toni Sharma.

We are in Gravesend. If they were not so heavy I would have asked you to pass them on to a student so he can give them to his mum so she can bring it in :D

Is it ok for someone to pick it up on Friday or do you want it gone before then?

Yes Friday before 4pm is fine :) If you could give me an approximate eta then we can wheel the items onto a trolley (as like you say they are heavy!), to reception.