Is eating allowed in the prep room?

Having a degree (or several) still means they have no common sense at all - I'm sure there is an inverse square law there somewhere
I have a degree and some common sense, I think. Though have worked with people who don't get sarcasm at all. One guy I worked with in industry couldn't grasp the concept that when I was bitten (nipped) by my friends dog, I likened it to an Alsatian crossed with a horse as it was so big and he thought I literally meant an Alsatian crossed with a horse

I have a degree and some common sense, I think. Though have worked with people who don't get sarcasm at all. One guy I worked with in industry couldn't grasp the concept that when I was bitten (nipped) by my friends dog, I likened it to an Alsatian crossed with a horse as it was so big and he thought I literally meant an Alsatian crossed with a horse
There's no hope for some people.......

Reactions: kaj

Carol Taylor

Footsore
I'm a lone tech. Only 10 people are allowed in the staff room at a time but once the 10 are in they stay there so I nip up for hot water for my coffee then drink it at my desk. No-one else comes in here and I only do paper work at my desk.