Hi from Edinburgh

Hi, from Shropshire.

I keep dipping in and out of science teching, you soon get the hang of it and there's so much information now available, you learn lots from this forum. I might have stayed permanently if the pay was better........... :(

Julie Delaney

COMMITTEE
Hi all, just starting my third month as a Chemistry Technician after working in a completely different field for the past 22 years. Was a Science Tech from 1985 to 1997 so my life has come full circle lol! Guess I'll be asking a lot of questions!
Welcome to our forum @Tom154 . If you like your wit mordant and your advice from the experts, you will be at home here with us lot. Enjoy!:)

Hi all, just starting my third month as a Chemistry Technician after working in a completely different field for the past 22 years. Was a Science Tech from 1985 to 1997 so my life has come full circle lol! Guess I'll be asking a lot of questions!
Hi Tom and welcome. I have come from a completely different background so I’ll be asking lots of questions too!!

Hi Tom, welcome. I also am a science tech in Edinburgh (for the last 9 months) with no previous school tech experience. There’s a shared email for “ all science technicians” within the local authority which is invaluable for any questions you may have. This forum is also excellent although heavily weighted to our English brothers & sisters.

Welcome, you'll find forum not only useful for practical work, but a place where you can vent on days where things don't go to plan!