Hey from West Yorkshire!

I'm Jack, biology and BTEC technician at a college in West Yorkshire. I've been here a while but just starting to get to grips with the layout!

My love is BBC Radio 6 Music (permanently on in the prep room) and chemistry. I am sight impaired and non binary and loving life!

Have a good week!

I'm Jack, biology and BTEC technician at a college in West Yorkshire. I've been here a while but just starting to get to grips with the layout!

My love is BBC Radio 6 Music (permanently on in the prep room) and chemistry. I am sight impaired and non binary and loving life!

Have a good week!

Welcome to the forums Jack :D

We are just a little down the M1 here in South Yorkshire

Hi Jack, I have 6 Music too in my prep room, not all the teachers love it, but it's MY radio......Welcome!

Have a good week!
Welcome to the forums Jack :D

We are just a little down the M1 here in South Yorkshire
Hi Jack and welcome.
By playing music that Teachers enjoy your are encouraging them to "get their feet under the table" in your Prep Rooms. I thought that the majority prefer to keep them out. I used to play Classic FM which was extremely effective - "death by violin" they would say.:D:D:D

Hello! Also at a college in West Yorkshire here :) Well, actually currently working at home trying to dream up praticals students can do away from college, but hey ho...:)

By playing music that Teachers enjoy your are encouraging them to "get their feet under the table" in your Prep Rooms. I thought that the majority prefer to keep them out. I used to play Classic FM which was extremely effective - "death by violin" they would say.:D:D:D

The most common comment is "Jack, what is this?!" I do like to create a state of questionability and 'broadening minds'!
I feel it works - I've also improved a lot of friendships with the teachers because of 6! Not going to change any time soon!

Hello! Also at a college in West Yorkshire here :) Well, actually currently working at home trying to dream up praticals students can do away from college, but hey ho...:)
Plenty of 'back garden' ecology to do! Depending if you have a garden of course, I do not and it is upsetting! haha