Hello :)

Hello all :)

I started as a technician about a year ago. I have an MSc but no previous experience as a lab tech, and I am the only technician at my college. So far I am really enjoying it but there is so much to learn! I was clearing out some old paperwork in the prep room and I found a page from cleapss recommending this group. I can't believe I didn't know about it sooner - it looks so interesting and helpful!

I started as a technician about a year ago. I have an MSc but no previous experience as a lab tech, and I am the only technician at my college. So far I am really enjoying it but there is so much to learn! I was clearing out some old paperwork in the prep room and I found a page from cleapss recommending this group. I can't believe I didn't know about it sooner - it looks so interesting and helpful!
Hello there and welcome.
Yes we use CLEAPSS and find it really helpful but the techies on here are amazing and very knowledgeable. :)

Welcome. We are all very normal people here.