Happiness is a new chair!

HOORAY! 3 years after injuring my back I finally have a good chair that was ordered just for me! Silly how something like a pump-up back support can cheer you up.
AAAAAHHHH, it's sooo much better! I've been asking & asking, I finally played the, " It's not fair" card when I found out that a teacher had one of these chairs ordered for her before she even started.
The site manager brought it over & said it was £200. I told him that's only £10 a year for my 20 years here.:love:

My requests for a new chair were left unheard until it got so bad the cleaners skipped it and replaced it with another...

That one is now collapsing.

I got a new one with arms when I was pregnant - put it on the risk assessment so it came off the H&S budget. I went round all the offices testing which was best and they ordered me that one.

I don't work there anymore and my chair has gone to a deputy head.

I have a very nice Ikea chair with arms, I was fortunate enough to be given it by a friend when i moved house... unfortunately the chair is way too big for my 2up 2down, so I have it in school...

HOORAY! 3 years after injuring my back I finally have a good chair that was ordered just for me! Silly how something like a pump-up back support can cheer you up.
AAAAAHHHH, it's sooo much better! I've been asking & asking, I finally played the, " It's not fair" card when I found out that a teacher had one of these chairs ordered for her before she even started.
The site manager brought it over & said it was £200. I told him that's only £10 a year for my 20 years here.:love:
Be careful Jaytee, if it's too comfy, you may fall asleep and then get the sack! lol :laughing: Sorry, didn't mean to put a downer on your new chair, I'll just have a sit down on my old uncomfortable chair then! Hee Hee

Be careful Jaytee, if it's too comfy, you may fall asleep and then get the sack! lol :laughing: Sorry, didn't mean to put a downer on your new chair, I'll just have a sit down on my old uncomfortable chair then! Hee Hee
This is what my last senior did... and he did it in eye view of the door!