Half term funnies

Come on then let’s have a laugh. I got stuck in terrible traffic this morning because of a police roadblock. Apparently, some disgruntled parents had kidnapped members of SLT and were threatening to burn the school down with petrol if they weren’t given the ransom they’d demanded.

A police officer came up to me and said they were organising a collection. I asked how much everyone else was giving.

He was quick with his response: “A couple of litres”

Come on then let’s have a laugh. I got stuck in terrible traffic this morning because of a police roadblock. Apparently, some disgruntled parents had kidnapped members of SLT and were threatening to burn the school down with petrol if they weren’t given the ransom they’d demanded.

A police officer came up to me and said they were organising a collection. I asked how much everyone else was giving.

He was quick with his response: “A couple of litres”
And was your reply here's my lighter !

true: Woke up this morning laughing from an odd dream. Somehow I was late for school and on entering the kitchen I found several university students that apparently lived with us! One was in full horse riding gear. Introduced myself to her and asked what she was studying. She said she was researching why some people made the first letter of a a paragraph or page much larger than the rest of the text. I said Perhaps they were monks. Then I asked her why she went to uni on a horse. She said that through her life she'd simply got bigger and bigger pets. Asked her where it started and it seems it was thread worms.
My sleeping head is a very strange (and often amusing) place.

I suddenly started laughing minutes before falling asleep when a crossword clue suddenly dropped into place unbidden.
Clue - How to you prevent equine COVID - Cheesey!
Answer - Mascarpone
I didn't catch on till I read it out loud haha. I was like 'surely theres other ways to prevent covid than stuffing mascarpone up a poor horses nose'