Gallium Metal

paul r

COMMITTEE
Does anyone know where I can obtain some Gallium metal from? I have read through SRA037 ( Cleapss) . CLEAPSS recommend that you obtain supplies from a reliable UK source .

Thanks

Paul

Peter Sigsworth

COMMITTEE
Does anyone know where I can obtain some Gallium metal from? I have read through SRA037 ( Cleapss) . CLEAPSS recommend that you obtain supplies from a reliable UK source .

Thanks

Paul
What do you want to use it for? I think there is a H&S hazard reason for why it is no loner stocked by our usual suppliers

paul r

COMMITTEE
Demonstration of different elements in the Periodic table Group 3 . CLEAPSS have said it is ok to use as per SRA037

Nick Mitchener

COMMITTEE
Some carry live cargo, for those taking their dog on holiday too
Animals are not carried in the general baggage area, it's all pressurised or the cabin floor would need to be stronger and heavier, but only part is heated, so main baggage hold will be above freezing, a little above fridge temp at around 7 deg C according to some airlines.

Animals are not carried in the general baggage area, it's all pressurised or the cabin floor would need to be stronger and heavier, but only part is heated, so main baggage hold will be above freezing, a little above fridge temp at around 7 deg C according to some airlines.
Cool, I never realised that. Thanks dude.

I second the Amazon solution. When I priced out on supplier sites, suppliers were 10x to 100x more expensive.