Fellow technicians, it is time to roll up your sleeves, this is….

Congratulations to ***Sci-nymph*** for being the sleeve rolling champion!

It was a close game, and as sad as it is to admit we have reached the end. Here is the updated final score:

Dave T: 3
Purple Cat: -15
Jade: 1
chemtech10: 1
JFKtech: 4
Fat Amy: 1
Sci-nymph: 5
Annie: 1
LyndaR: 2
Felicia: 1
ajmc98: 1
Glynis: 2
Labsleuth: 1
Techno: 1

I shall now present the sleeve rolling crown to Sci-nymph. Please accept with pride and never shall you forget this moment:

View attachment 6718

Now let us all stand and join together for the Intergalactic Sleeve Rolling Universal Anthem:

God save our gracious sleeves!
Long live our noble sleeves!
God save our sleeves!
Roll it victorious,
Ironed and glorious,
Long to reign over us,
God save our sleeves.

Thy choicest gifts in store
On it be pleased to twist,
Long may it remain rolled,
May it defend our laws,
And ever give us emergency,
To sing with heart and voice,
God save our Sleeves.

Now what you have been waiting for, the prize:

A once in a lifetime opportunity to attend with the prime minister, myself and Her Majesty The Queen in a special national sleeve rolling broadcast.

View attachment 6720
You will have the honour of instructing the nation on how to properly roll their sleeves in a national emergency.

You will also receive a signed edition of “History of Sleeve-Rolling” outlined below:

The ancient art of sleeve rolling began in ancient China with manuscripts and murals deciphered millenia ago.
The first ever recorded act of sleeve rolling was from the Zedong dynasty. The Emperor, Meow Zedong (below) introduced sleeve rolling to his people.

View attachment 6721 (Emperor Meow Zedong)

But soon there was a rebellion from his workers who demanded longer and longer sleeves to roll which lead to a cotton shortage and national emergency. Her Meowjesty Queen Fee-Lai Zedong (below) sympathized with the workers’ cause and in fear of her life fled to the western world to spread the art of sleeve rolling.

View attachment 6722(Her Meowjesty Queen Fee-Lai Zedong)

And so the royal bloodline carried on until the present day where Clawde and Purrtricia Tac set up the now world renowned sleeve rolling committee, now managed by their son Emil Tac who will carry on his ancestor’s legacy.

View attachment 6725View attachment 6726 (Clawde and Purrtrica Tac)

And finally please accept this ancient scroll revealing the sacred art of sleeve rolling :

View attachment 6723

Thank you all for joining and please look forward to another debut of fun, mayhem, laughter and tears as fate decides: who will be the next sleeve rolling champion?

Until then never forget what must be done in an emergency...

View attachment 6724
Thankyou My Good Cat. I Shall wear the crown with pride as my super rolled up sleeves slowly cut off the circulation to my arms *salute*

Announcement

If you liked season 1 of the sleeve rolling championship, you have seen nothing yet.

In September, prepare yourselves for season 2 where there will be more fun, sweat and tears than ever before. Will you aid your fellow sleeve rollers or throw them under the iron for personal glory? You decide what happens next and it is you who will decide the winner.

Be ready for....

***The Never-Ending Sleeve!***

Announcement

If you liked season 1 of the sleeve rolling championship, you have seen nothing yet.

In September, prepare yourselves for season 2 where there will be more fun, sweat and tears than ever before. Will you aid your fellow sleeve rollers or throw them under the iron for personal glory? You decide what happens next and it is you who will decide the winner.

Be ready for....

***The Never-Ending Sleeve!***
Thats fine, but can I get a heads up before each new one comes out?

I saw about 2 I could answer :p