eye dropper bottles

For microscale....best place for the really small dropper bottles....eye drop kind of thing. Found some on amazon but wondered where else.....
Thanks in advance

For microscale....best place for the really small dropper bottles....eye drop kind of thing. Found some on amazon but wondered where else.....
Thanks in advance
Out of interest is there a particular problem with ordering from Amazon at your school? We got ours via Amazon and they are working fine.

Dr.Roo

Best dressed trans' tech in the dept. X
I kept a lot of the bottles from LFT test site.
Not used the current ones, but at least they stand up by themselves this time.

Out of interest is there a particular problem with ordering from Amazon at your school? We got ours via Amazon and they are working fine.
No..not at all...we buy from Amazon all the time....just curious. Also I am one of the many thousands/millions....love Amazon prime tv, hate what Amazon is about as a company. Walking contradiction.

I have claimed the empty buffer bottles from covid testing. I have also bought some vape-liquid bottles from eBay.
Dammit, wish I had done that! I did think at the time they looked v useful, but our harridan of an office manager was lurking & I was too chicken to take them. :rolleyes:

Dammit, wish I had done that! I did think at the time they looked v useful, but our harridan of an office manager was lurking & I was too chicken to take them. :rolleyes:
I asked for them and was told they would much rather they get used than go to landfill:)