Love it, thanks for sharing :).....have you got any more interactive stuff you recommend? We now have all the senior kids with their own Surface Go in class to use as part of curriculum and so we are on the look out for any IT for science that can engage them.

I find its a good way of teaching students how the experiment should go before they come to us and learn the skills required to make it do so, whether or not they manage to do it correctly...

Nick Mitchener

COMMITTEE
sadly blocked with our filters, I've probably been referred to an assistant head for dodgy browsing too! I think it is short form urls that cause it usually don't know why here.

sadly blocked with our filters, I've probably been referred to an assistant head for dodgy browsing too! I think it is short form urls that cause it usually don't know why here.
I just ask them to white-list, had Hodder science teacher guide blocked as occult once.:D:D:D

Nick Mitchener

COMMITTEE
They are very slow here, took 5 years to get a laptop back once. I did get them to unblock edulab once.

We only found out about the email forwarding thing when we installed a camera box and were emailing each other every morning with updates on the blue tits. Eventually the AH in charge of IT sent us all an email asking us to stop as his inbox was clogged with redirected emails and reports on suspicious activity. We renamed them mavis, so blue mavis, longtailed mavis, great mavis, coal mavis, great mavis, marsh mavis, and bearded mavis.

It was a revelation about the redirection bit, I think that was supposed to be a secret.

Those are great - thanks! Got a teacher doing LDRs tomorrow so have forwarded him the virtual experiment - I just tried it and it's fab!