Does anyone know why CLEAPSS has said to use 10 x concentration manufacture's amount of sterilizing fluid on goggles?

I know it may cause damage but so will that concentration of milton.
CLEAPSS state:
The long-term effects of these [industrial disinfectants] on eye protection are unknown at this stage. Sterilising fluid or tablets are not known to affect the plastics typically used to make eye protection

SO as far as they're concerned Milton etc won't affect plastic at all, at any concentration

It's not because of damage, something to do with the residue that could come into contact with students skin.
We are just quarantining safety specs and goggles
that would be the same for a high concentration of milton. CLEAPSS say to rinse in water anyway so I'm like you, I'm just going to quarantine :thumbsup:
CLEAPSS state:

SO as far as they're concerned Milton etc won't affect plastic at all, at any concentration
I'm not so sure I believe that.

I still can't understand why glassware isn't clean enough in a dishwasher? What are restaurants and bars doing?

I have a glass dishwasher the same as bars and it's not enough.

It's not because of damage, something to do with the residue that could come into contact with students skin.
We are just quarantining safety specs and goggles
We use virkon for goggles and then give them a long rinse cycle in the dishwasher to get rid of any residue. Surely you should be rinsing off any miltons residue as well,