Dishwasher

Does anyone have any recommendations for a dishwasher, ours had died. We had a bog standard kitchen dishwasher and it's lasted 3 years. Does anyone use an industrial one? Are they worth the extra cash?

Cheers

Our industrial one outlived the plumbing in the room and is unusable until they repair the plumbing. Great shame as it works wonderfully when set up properly.

Watch out for the inlet pipe on samsung ones. We got a brilliant one but the inlet pipe has some stupid backwash protector and suddenly stopped allowing enough water through

Don't get a catering one - thay are rubbish - Meant for cleaning wine glasses - cycles take 120 seconds and are totally pants.

I was bullied into getting one even though my domestic one was working fine.

I have heard Miele ones are great but ££££.

I don't know how expensive the labratory ones are - ahhh to dream........

We have a lancer glass washer - it seems bomb proof but the price!
I usually do everything by hand (small dept) but put micro stuff through it as it washes at 90deg with stronger stuff than me.

I have also heard Miele are the ones to go for if you have the cash.

We have a Hoover, Don't know the model. It's just a large capacity domestic one with a 90*C prewash for really dirty stuff.comes in useful for washing eyewear

We buy our domestic ones from a local company that sell damaged goods - we don't care about a few dents and scratches! One has outlasted me and the other is 7 ish years old.

Don't get a catering one - thay are rubbish - Meant for cleaning wine glasses - cycles take 120 seconds and are totally pants.

I was bullied into getting one even though my domestic one was working fine.

I have heard Miele ones are great but ££££.

I don't know how expensive the labratory ones are - ahhh to dream........
expensive, had a professional lab one when i worked in industry, even has a pipette washer attachment that replaced the bars.

We used lots of glass 1ml pipettes for microbiology.

ajmc98

Don't lick, smell or touch it and you won't die.
Have a miele domestic in one prep room and two glass washer style washers in the larger prep room, the miele is miles above the others but has longer wash cycles.