Delivery of chemicals when no technician is present?

What is CLEAPSS stance with regards to delivery of chemicals when there is no technician present?

Put a delivery in over a month ago, and still yet to receive it.

I work for an agency so my last day is today (when the school closes), and there will be no technician until September.

Many thanks x

What is CLEAPSS stance with regards to delivery of chemicals when there is no technician present?

Put a delivery in over a month ago, and still yet to receive it.

I work for an agency so my last day is today (when the school closes), and there will be no technician until September.

Many thanks x
Tell them the school is closed until September.

Don't most companies suspend deliveries to schools when they are closed? I know Beecroft have told me in the past that my order would be delivered in September when we came back

CovTech

Lvl 37 Alchemist
COMMITTEE
Don't most companies suspend deliveries to schools when they are closed? I know Beecroft have told me in the past that my order would be delivered in September when we came back
Some will but don't forget a lot of schools have at least one technician who's all year round so maybe school holidays aren't any issue for them :)

Reactions: kaj

karen b

COMMITTEE
I was in school on Monday morning (we finished on the 9th, but work up to 10 days in the holidays). As I was leaving I saw a Parcelforce van pull into the sports hall car park. I said that this was the wrong car park and he probably needed to go to the bursary as that is staffed full time. I agreed to sign for a parcel for a department nearby as I could leave it in someone’s pigeon hole on my way home. Somehow that ended up with me signing for another parcel for the chemistry department of the boys school.

I put it in our chem store then messaged the senior tech. She isn’t in now until the end of the summer. God knows where the parcel would have ended up if I hadn’t taken it.