DANGER. DON'T DO THIS!

We were doing the 1/2 life experiment with small plastic dice that have one face painted. As these are withdrawn from the labs we count them back into bowls of 100, ready for next time. A new teacher gave the boys a bowl each and Gratnells trays to sprinkle into and then extract the ones with painted faces up. The residue is then put back into the bowl and the process is repeated. At the end of the lesson the boys just poured all the dice into 1 gratnells tray forming a critical mass and we now have no roof!

We were doing the 1/2 life experiment with small plastic dice that have one face painted. As these are withdrawn from the labs we count them back into bowls of 100, ready for next time. A new teacher gave the boys a bowl each and Gratnells trays to sprinkle into and then extract the ones with painted faces up. The residue is then put back into the bowl and the process is repeated. At the end of the lesson the boys just poured all the dice into 1 gratnells tray forming a critical mass and we now have no roof!
Moral of the story, use smarties, M&Ms or skittles, then you don't need to worry about them coming back :D

You owe me a keyboard!

Love this @Shannon :D

My top tip:

Weigh 100 of your specific cubes and record the mass.

@GeorgetheScienceTech could provide one but it's likely to SHOUT

;):);)
Oh Alice how right you are. I've been taking my time for a long time to get this keyboard sorted. I've been thinking how I can't be bothered to get a new one. What's the point when I could just SHOUT instead? Meanwhile I continue to explore the the limits of absolute boredom - that's me!:D:D

Shannon

Shannon
COMMITTEE
Oh Alice how right you are. I've been taking my time for a long time to get this keyboard sorted. I've been thinking how I can't be bothered to get a new one. What's the point when I could just SHOUT instead? Meanwhile I continue to explore the the limits of absolute boredom - that's me!:D:D
Your place closed??

Shannon

Shannon
COMMITTEE
Not yet Shannon but who knows what will happen. This plague wouldn't have got to the stage it is if people just maintained their personal hygiene i.e. washed their hand and didn't spray other individuals with their virions. I hope that you are well and feel a little better. take care.:D P.S. I'm told that me smiling upsets Emil @Emil Retaw so I'll continue to do so!:D:D:D:D
Thanks, Just I feel what else can be thrown at me atm lol

:D:p:D