CLOSED - Senior Science Technician - Kennet School, Thatcham, West Besks. Closing April 27th 2020

Hi,

My school is advertising for my replacement as I retire during the summer. For me, this has been a great job for the past 2+ years, so sad to be retiring, but time to move on. Link to kob on school web site at https://www.kennetschool.co.uk/app/os#!/join-kennet/as-a-member-of-staff/non-teaching-jobs

KENNET SCHOOL
An Outstanding Academy

SENIOR SCIENCE TECHNICIAN

37 hours per week term time only + 10 occasional days

Salary Range: Band C £15,867 - £16,508 per annum

Required for September, a senior technician supervising 2 technicians and working in one of our Biology, Chemistry and Physics laboratories. The Science Department is housed in modern accommodation, consisting of suited laboratories and prep rooms with well-resourced equipment and storage facilities.
The person appointed must have good organisational skills and be able to work with staff and pupils. Previous experience would be an advantage but not essential.

Kennet School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment, including being subject to a full DBS check.

Kennet is a highly oversubscribed and ambitious academy which seeks staff who are keen to contribute to the fuller life of the school. To apply, please complete and submit the school application form to

Miss T Dowling, Assistant Head
Kennet School, Stoney Lane, Thatcham RG19 4LL

Closing date: noon, 27 April 2020