Christmas elements display

Techitude

COMMITTEE
When I printed them off it was a lot darker than on the computer. I dont know if anyone else has had that issue (or if it's our photocopier) but I have adjusted the colours to be lighter in the attached version.

Attachments

They are decorating the stair well in the smaller entrance foyer. The other one has the Christmas tree
Awwww, distinctly un-christmassy here. Oh except for front of the school...have to put on show for public.
What's the saying? All kippers & curtains.

karen b

COMMITTEE
Awwww, distinctly un-christmassy here. Oh except for front of the school...have to put on show for public.
What's the saying? All kippers & curtains.
Fur coat and no knickers?

We sometimes put garlands in the science staff room and prep room, if we have time. The school has several trees around the place and the prep school has lights on a huge tree in their garden

Ah, but that's only for those who are slaves to traditions and the expectations of others, we are free spirits here :)

Actually didn't even notice it:p

Corrected after much ridicule from the HOD :( whose in a bad mood as he is still suffering from the retirement party we all went too at the weekend, which was a blast:):)

Christmas again.jpeg

Last edited: